wELCome to our blog! Have a GREAT School Year everyone!

Sunday 2 November 2014

Email: My Favourite Actor

Dear Jim, hi! 
Sorry I didn't write earlier, but I was taking an exam and I really didn't have time at all.
In your last email you asked who is my favourite actor. 
Well, my favourite actor is Orlando Bloom. I think he is the best actor in Hollywood 
and I have watched all his films. He starred in The Lord of the Rings, the best of the films. 

First of all, he is very handsome with gorgeous brown eyes and black hair. 
He is welt-built and very strong.
Secondary, as a person he seems very friendly, and a very good man. He is easy-going and optimistic about life. I am his biggest fan!

          
What about you? Do you have any star who is your favourite? 
I'd also like to know what are the subjects you have to do this year. Are they difficult, interesting, or what? Which one is your favourite?
        
Talk to you soon,
Manos 

No comments:

Post a Comment